Monitoring and inspecting systems for machinery within the factory under the AXON brand. The system is designed to record the production results of the machine through hardware "DAM", which can connect signals from sensors, PLC, signals, etc. To monitor the operating status of the machine.
The MMS system is designed to be able to customize according to the production process and display. Which the device can connect to all protocols.
- 10 I/O (2 Relay output, 8 Isolate input)
- Support DC/AC input Isolate
- 4 Chanel Analog input / Output
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- TCP/IP & MQTT Protocol Support
- Add on LoRa 923 MHz
- RS232 & RS485 Support
- 100% Inhouse Design
The monitor system shows the measurement of voltage on the surface of an object by using a static sensor to detect the value. Can process and display the Real-Time values via the web application to check and protect the equipment before starting the next process
The device measures the static pressure on the surface of the object through the Monitor Web Application.
Data Acquisition Modules – DAM
Gateway Receive measurement data from Sensor. Monitor via Wireless LoRa System (923 MHz)
Real-Time Monitoring via Web Application. Notify when the measurement value exceeds the limit via Email or Line Application and can view the data later.
Measuring Accuracy and Tolerance 2-100 V (± 5%, ±10%)
Measuring Mode Gear 1,2,3
Measuring Range 50KV
Measuring Distance Gear 1; 5 to 550 mm
Gear 2; 5 to 400
Gear 3; 5 to 250
Working temperature -18℃ to 50℃
Working humidity 0 to 85%RH
Warm up time 10s
Input voltage DC8-24V
Wrist Strap MonitoringSystem for checking the resistance value of workers in the production line of circuit boards and electronic devices. The system is divided into 2 parts: Hardware and Software.
1. Check the resistance of the operator and the alert.
· Check the resistance value, if not within the standard value, notify within 5 seconds
· Inspect worker When working within the area of 30 cm, and not plugged in, notify within 5 seconds.
2. Reference standard ANSI/ESD S20.20
3. Wrist Strap Monitoring can be used with ESD Monitoring via network connection and can be displayed via Web application.
4. Operator Test Limit
· < 750kΩ: Fail
· > 750kΩ to <10MΩ: Pass
· > 10MΩ: Fail