DAM ( Data Acquisition Modules )
DAM is a device that can connect to machines, devices and signals that can control operations or receive data by sending wireless signals over long distances (Wi-Fi / LoRa). The data obtained from the connection can be displayed or analyzed in the next process.
- 10 I/O (2 Relay output, 8 Isolate input)
- Support DC input Isolate
- 4 Channel Analog input
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- LoRa 923 MHz
- TCP/IP & MQTT Protocol Support
- RS232 & RS485 Support
- Support Modbus RTU
- Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- 100% Inhouse Design
Picture > DAM Picture
Gateway for Smart Thermometer Wireless system
“Gateway” is a device used to receive Bluetooth signals. And send data via Wi-Fi signal to process data and display real-time data.
- Wireless standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz.
- Scan and received form Sensor 15 ea. at the same time.
- Range of receive signal from sensor within 10 m.
- Battery backup 6 hrs.
- Connect to sensor via Bluetooth signal 2.4 GHz.
- Setting receive-transmission starts 10 Sec.
- Additional LoRa.
Picture > Gateway Picture