Air Showers are self-contained chambers installed at entrances to cleanrooms and other controlled environments. They minimize particulate matter entering or exiting the clean space. Personnel and materials entering or exiting the controlled environment are "scrubbed" by high velocity HEPA-filtered air jets with velocities of 20-22m/s (4000-4300fpm). Contaminated air is then drawn through the base within the unit, filtered and recirculated.
· High velocity shower jets in excess of 20 m/s ensure efficient scrubbing action to remove particulate matter.
· Operating modes can be programmed in the field.
· Microprocessor controller supervises all functions.
· Mini-pleated HEPA filtration achieves > 99.999% typical efficiency at 0.3 micron particles.
· A disposable pre-filter with 85% arrestance extends the life of the main filter.
· An emergency stop button is mounted on both sides of the shower.
· Indicator lights mounted on both sides of the air shower exterior regulate traffic flow in and out of the cleanroom.
· Permanently lubricated direct drive centrifugal blowers are used in conjunction with stainless steel air nozzles
Controlling the ingress of particulate contamination into cleanrooms and other controlled environments is paramount in order to maintain the integrity of products and processes. Personnel traffic is the most important factor which must be controlled. Esco Pass Boxes and Transfer Hatches are an effective solution as they allow materials to be transferred into the controlled environment without actual personnel movement. They may also be used to protect the external environment from egress of contamination, for example, in biological safety laboratory applications.
· Built-in air shower significantly reduces surface contamination on materials entering or exiting the controlled environment. Materials entering or exiting the controlled environment are “scrubbed” by high velocity ULPA filtered air jets with velocities of 25 m/s (4921 fpm). Contaminated air is then drawn through the base within the unit, filtered and recirculated.
· An array of stainless steel nozzles directs high-velocity jets within the chamber.
· Air shower duration is adjustable. Standard factory pre-set is 12 seconds in both directions.
Clean Bench is very universal purifying equipment and it can form a highly clean environment for working.It has good effects on improving the clean-room’s condition, the quality of the production and the proportion of the finished product. The Workstation can be widely used in every kind of industry department and science lab, such as electron, national defense, exact instrument, pharmacy, agriculture and biology. The Clean Bench has two types. One is Level clean bench, and the other one is vertical clean bench. And more,for vertical clean bench: 1) desktype; 2) normaltype;3) biologytype.
Externalsize: 1200*700*1900mm (W*D*H)
Working area: 1100*650*600mm (W*D*H)
Cabinetmaterial: epoxy powder coated steel
Purification rank: email@example.com
HEPA filter: EN1822:firstname.lastname@example.org
Power supply: 220V/50Hz
The basis of safety terms.
- The production only can be used in a cleanroom. Please don’t set the equipment up on a big dirty and easy shaky place.
- Don’t use some erodible,diluent or solvent liquid to wipe the equipment to avoid loss color or destroy the paint.
- Forbid to use the following place: low temperature,high temperature,humid,lampblack,fog place etc.
The safety about electricity.
- Set the equipment up firstly and then get the electricity.
- Please confirm the power supply before you use the equipment.
The safety events about operation.
- In a normal atmosphere condition, this machine’s outlier resistance should be more than 20mΩ andthe outlier resistance should be more than 2mΩ after humidity test.
- If you find any problem in the operation, please stop the program or cut off the power supply and then contact supervisor or our staff.
- You must cut off the power supply before you troubleshooting in order to keep you and machine safely.