Posted 24 Aug 2023 08:08 | 174 views
Desco pencil ionizers use compressed dry air (CDA) to neutralize static charges. and removes dust and debris in narrow and compact spaces.
Desco Pencil Ionizer is a device designed to reduce the amount of ions in the air. This prevents electrostatic discharge (ESD) and electrostatic sensitivity (EOS) issues that may occur in a variety of situations. with electronic applications assembling electrical appliances or work that requires safety from this situation This type of device is often used in the electronics industry. such as manufacturing equipment or electronic circuits. and in applications where static sensitivity is a high priority to prevent damage to electronic equipment and safety products.
The Desco Pencil Ionizer works by generating negative ions to reduce the amount of positive ions in the air nearby. By creating these negative ions The device reduces the amount of positive ions that may accumulate on the material being plated with each other. Reducing the amount of these positive ions reduces the risk of ESD or EOS issues that can damage electronic devices or safety products.
This type of product usually comes with cable towers that are installed in the area to be protected. The pole installed acts as a source of negative ions. Therefore, the Desco Pencil Ionizer is a useful tool to maintain a safe environment for applications where static sensitivity is critical.
Using the Desco Pencil Ionizer involves the following basic steps
1. Choose a suitable location : Choose a suitable location for installing the Desco Pencil Ionizer on a tabletop or work area. It's a good idea to choose a location where the device can spread to the area you want to protect.
2. Connect to Power Source : Connect the power cable from the Desco Pencil Ionizer to an appropriate power source. An adapter may be used if necessary. However, use a power source that is safe and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
3. Install cable pole according to instructions : Some models of the Desco Pencil Ionizer may come with a cable pole (emitter) to be installed. Check the owner's manual to see how to properly install the cable tower. And it is recommended to turn on the power before installing the cable tower.
4. Power ON : Turn on the Desco Pencil Ionizer as recommended by the manufacturer. Use the switch or button provided in the device to turn on the device.
5. Operation Check : When power on Make sure the Desco Pencil Ionizer is working properly. by detecting the occurrence of negative ions that can be seen
6. Maintenance : Be sure to maintain your Desco Pencil Ionizer by turning it off when not in use. such as during lunch time or after work In addition, the machine should be checked and cleaned periodically. to ensure the safety and efficiency of work
Installing the Desco Pencil Ionizer may have different instructions depending on the model and manufacturer. Therefore, you should consult the instruction manual that comes with the product or consult the manufacturer's expert in case you have any further questions.
learn more : https://youtu.be/StuJLB_hf-g?si=0NFpzdTo0s_MAfM5
source : desco.descoindustries.com / chat.openai.com