Posted 15 Jun 2022 14:52 | 65 views
What is Screw Feeder?
It is a device used in various industries. To accurately measure or feed deformed or loose material from one process to another.
Automatic screw feeding system
- Automatic screw feeder can be used in all types of screwdriving applications
- Reduce import costs
- Suitable solution to improve and increase production efficiency Designed for fast, stable and convenient operation. Combined with pneumatic/electric screwdrivers
- Automatic screw feeding and high precision. Increased screw driving speed
- Screw handling and complete dexterity
- With pneumatic, electrical and electronic motors
- Screw heads do not touch other all-round workpiece points.
Function: automatic screw feeder
- Display with touch screen.
- Controlled by PLC.
- Can count screws.
- Able to connect to the customer's system.
Function: Head screw feeder
- The system is designed so that the screw feed head fits the screwdriver.
- Continuous screw feed operation.
- Sensor system detects screws before tightening.
- The sensor system detects the screw when the job is done.
*Can be customized to order according to the desired size.
Suitable for assembling products that are close together. that do not want to cause contact with the device.
- The high speed of the screw suction pipe (screw guide) can be set as needed.
- Able to support the tightening of workpieces at different tightening heights. or workpiece characteristics that cannot be pressed by guide screws.
Supported screw head types
Download > Automatic Screw Feeding Systems Sheet